LV's Designed for Extra Value and Built for Optimum Performance
Linear Way Series
When jobs call for highly efficient machining and when outstanding accuracy is critical, a Pinnacle linear way series vertical machining center is the perfect solution. The LV5/LV8 is a multifaceted series. It is not only ideal for smaller factories and machine shops. It covers applications ranging from watch and time pieces to 3C and 4C industries. It is also ideal for manufacturing molds for joints, teeth and bones used in the medical industry. If you are serious about increasing machine productivity and profits, the Pinnacle linear way series can really help you.
- The Best Possible Structural Design
- Quality Inspections
- Three axes travel 510(810) x 410(510) x 510 mm
- Rapid traverse rates 36 / 36 / 36 m/min.
- Spindle speed up to 36,000rpm
- Spindle motor 3.7 / 5.5 kw
- Spindle taper ISO30 (ISO 40)
- X, Y, Z axis linear guideway
Rugged Construction Assures Optimum Rigidity and Stability.
- Meehanite Casting Iron (FC30), tempered to relieve internal stress.
- High-precision manufactured machine components ensure the highest accuracy.
- 30mm width high precision linear guideway.
- 32mm diameter high precision ball screws.
- Highest rigidity and milling performance with rapid traverses of 36 m/min. in 3 axes.
- The a compact body and capability of high speed machining, the machine demonstrates excellent performance in machining mass production parts.
RIGID, PRECISION SPINDLE
ASSURES HIGH QUALITY MACHINING
- Supported by superior precision P4 class bearings, the spindle provides an extra wide range of machining capacity and high speed.
- Floating unclamping system assures tool unclamping force will not transmit to the spindle bearings. It provides stable tool clamping and unclamping with the spindle and extends the spindle bearings' life.
- Choice of various spindle speeds - 12000, 15000, 24000, 36000rpm.
- The circulating oil cooling system on the spindle head prevents thermal expansion and offers the best precision machining environment.
Arm Type ATC
The 20-tool arm type magazine is activated by electric motor transmitted by U-cam mechanism, featured with the fastest tool change speed and it bi siewxrionL Ensom tool selection.
Chips Flushing Nozzles
Coolant flushing nozzles on rear inner wall of guard prevent jam of chips during operation.
Automatic Lubrication System
The Lubrication System automatically measures and accurately distributes the oil to the slide ways, ballscrews and bearings.
The full-enclosed splash guard meets environmental protection and CE requirements. It offers users a comfortable working environment.
The centralized control panel employs a touch sensing screen for user-friendly operation. The humanized designed control panel has an elegant appearance. Various controllers can be chose - Mitsubishi, Heidenhain, Fanuc and Siemens.
|Table Size (mm)||660x410||910x510|
|Travel Rangers (X/Y/Z mm)||510/410/510||810/510/510|
|Max. Table Load (Kgs)||300||300|
|Spindle Nose to Table Surface (mm)||100~610||100~610|
|T-slot (Width x Distance x Number mm)||14x125x3||14x125x4|
|SPINDLE||*LV5/LV8 both are available|
|Tool Shank & Pull Stud||ISO30||ISO40|
|Spindle Inner Diameter (mm)||直結Ø45||直結Ø60|
|Spindle Center to Column (mm)||462||562|
|Spindle Speed (rpm) Direct-Drive||12000 (15000)||12000 (15000)|
|Spindle Speed (rpm) Built-in||24000 (36000/HSK-E40)||-|
|Draw Bar Force (Kgf)||300||600|
|Main Motor (Con. / 30min. Kw)||3.7 / 5.5|
|AXIS SERVO MOTOR|
|Rapid Feed Rate (X/Y/Z m/min)||36 / 36 / 36|
|Feed Rate (X/Y/Z m/min)||20000|
|Power X/Y/Z (Kw) Mitsubishi||1.5 / 1.5 / 2.0||1.5 / 1.5 / 2.0|
|Torque X/Y/Z (Nm) Mitsubishi||4.8 / 4.8 / 6.4||4.8 / 4.8 / 6.4|
|Tool Selection (Bi-direction)||Arm Type||Arm Type|
|Tool Storage Capacity (Pcs)||20||20||24|
|Max. Tool Diameter (mm)||Adjacent Tools Ø75/W/O Adjacent Tools Ø150||Adjacent Tools Ø75/W/O Adjacent Tools Ø150|
|Max. Tool Length (mm)||150||200||150||200|
|Max. Tool Weight (Kgs)||4||7||4||7|
|Air Requirement (Kg/cm2)||6|
|Power Requirement (KVA)||15|
|Coolant Tank Capacity (L)||150|
|Machine Weight (Kgs)||3400||3600|
|Machine Height (mm)||2815|
|Floor Space (LxW mm)||1700 x 2250||2200 x 2380|
All Specifications And Designs Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Air blast through spindle
- Air blast for workpiece (nose)
- Coolant flushing system
- 3 axes telescopic covers
- Full splash guard
- Centralized automatic lubrication system
- Working lamp
- Operation status light
- Cooling system
- Air gun and water spray-gun
- MPG handwheel
- Heat exchanger
- RS-232 Interface
- Rigid tapping
- Spindle oil cooler
- Adjusting tools and box
- Leveling bolts and pads
- Operation and programming manual
- MITSUBISHI M80
- FANUC 0i-MF
- HEIDENHAIN TNC640
- SIEMENS 828D
- FAGOR 8055i Plus
Quality Through Precision Inspections
Each Pinnacle machine is subject to dynamic and static accuracy tests.
Pinnacle machine accuracy meets VDI 3441, ISO 10791, JIS B6336 and ASMEB5 standards.