- 500 x 500 Table x 2
- 650 x 560 x 560 mm Travel
- Index Table 0.001° / (1°)
- 11/15 KW Spindle Motor
- Automatic pallet change
- Chain Type 40-Tool ATC
- ISO40 Spindle Taper
- X, Y,Z axis Rapid Feed 30/24/30 M/min
OPTIMAL STRUCTURE DESIGN
High Rigidity! Exception Stabilty! Equipped with automatic pallet change.
- The major structural parts are manufactured form Meehanite cast iron, hardened to hardness over HB190
- The structural parts are tempered for stress relief that ensures deformation-free performance year after year.
- X, Y, Z axis are mounted with roller type linear ways, exhibiting extra high rigidity and loading capacity.
- Oversized column structure dramatically increases machining stability.
- Fixed column construction.
AUTOMATIC PALLET CHANGE
- Swing type automatic pallet change features stable construction and smooth change motion.
- Pallet change is fast-accomplished in only 8 seconds.
- Pallet positions on oversized cones that guarantee high positioning accuracy.
- Max. pallet loading capacity is 400kg.
HEAVY-CUTTING RESITANCE The rotary table is designed with hydraulic-expansion circular locking mechanism. During locking, the complete circumference is completely tightened. This results in higher rigidity and increased heavy cutting resistant capability.
GEAR BOX (OPTION.)
- This spindle running is transmitted through a gear box, making the machine excellent for heavy cutting applications.
- With the gear box, the spindle provides two speed changes. The low speed range is 40~1750rpm, and high speed range is 1751~8000 rpm. The wide speed range permits the machine to perform heavy cutting and fine fine finishing.
- All gears and bearings in the gear box are oil-bath lubricated.
COOLING THROUGH SPINDLE (OPTIONAL)
Coolant circulates through spindle offer a direct cooling effect on tools, removing heat that occurs during machining. Combines with filter tank system (optional).
TWO SCREW TYPE CHIP CONVEYORS ON BASE
There are two screw type chip conveyors provided at right and left side of the base. During cutting, the chips are delivered through these chip conveyors for exhausting chips outside of the machine.
CHAIN TYPE CONVEYOR (OPTIONAL)
The chip conveyor is available to be mounted at the backside of the machine. It removes chips efficiently.
40 TOOLS CHAIN TYPE MAGAZINE (STANDARD)
- The magazine is driven by a precision cam, featuring fast and accurate tool positioning.
- Tool selection is bi-directional and random for fast tool change.
- The magazine accepts ISO40 tool shank.
- The magazine is separately mounted from the cutting area combined with a protection door to protect tools from contamination from chips or coolant.
HYDRAULIC BALANCE SYSTEM
The Y-axis movement is counter-balanced through a hydraulic cylinder. An accumulator is equipped in the hydraulic circuit. This counter-balance system will reduce spindle head vibration to a minimum, while significantly improving machining accuracy.
DUAL PITCH WORM / WORM GEAR SET
The transmission mechanism employs high efficiency " Dual Pitch Worm / Worm Gear Set " for increasing teeth engagement percentage. This outstanding feature offers increased efficiency and wear-resistant capability.
HOLLOW BALL SCREW WITH COOLING SYSTEM
- Three axes are transmitted through class C3 high precision high speed, no-noise ball screws.
- Ø36mm, ball screws are pretensioned and preloaded to minimize deformation.
- A laser unit is applied to calibrate the machine accuracy to ensure machining accuracy.
- Coolant through ball screws on X, Y, Z axis minimizes thermal deformation and backlash, while ensuring smooth motion during rapid traverse.
RIGHT ANGLE INSPECTION
BALL BAR DIAGNOSTICS
|Table Size & Number (mm)||500 x 500 x2|
|Travel Ranges (X x Y x Z mm)||650 x 560 x 560|
|Screw size (Size x Pitch mm)||M16 x 100|
|Max. Table Load (kg)||400|
|Max. Workpiece Size (W x H mm)||Ø630 x 610|
|Spindle Center to Table surface (mm)||50|
|Spindle Nose to Table Center (mm)||100|
|Table Index (deg)||0.001° (1°)|
|Method of Pallet Changer||SWING|
|Spindle Inner Diameter (mm)||Ø70|
|Spindle Speed (rpm) Belt||8000|
|Spindle Speed (rpm) Gear||8000|
|Main Motor (con/30 min Kw)||11/15|
|AXIS SERVO MOTOR|
|Rapid Feed Rate (X/Y/Z m/min)||30/24/30|
|Feed Rate (X/Y/Z/ m/min)||10|
|X Axis Rated Torque (Nm)||10|
|Y Axis Rated Torque (Nm)||10|
|Z Axis Rated Torque (Nm)||10|
|B Axis Rated Torque (Nm)||10|
|B Axis Max. Rpm||16.6|
|AUTO TOOL CHANGER|
|Tool Selection (Bi-direction)||RANDOM|
|Tool Storage Capacity (PCs)||40|
|Max. Tool Diameter (mm)||Ø76|
|Max. Tool Length||300|
|Max. Tool Weight||8|
|Air Requirement (Kg/cm2)||6|
|Hydraulic Requirement (Kg/cm2, L)||40, 60L|
|Power Requirement (KVA)||40|
|Coolant Tank Capacity (L)||300|
|Machine Weight (KGs)||6700|
|Machine Height (mm)||2425|
|Floor Space (L x W mm)||3055 x 5445|
|Packing Size (L x W x H mm)||2200 x 3785 x 2500|
All Specifications And Designs Are Subject To Change Without Notice.