CNC Turning Center
Superior Structural Stability
Better stability means better machining accuracy. Pinnacle CNC turning Centers are designed with stability and rigidity in mind to assure optimal stability when performing heavy - duty cutting.
The Pinnacle Flat Bed CNC Turning Center is designed and built with one thought in mind customers have come to expect.
lt delivers high productivity, accuracy and exceptional surface finish. The CNC turning center features up to 6,000 rpm variable spindle speed and a high stock removal rate.
A combination of turret and gong type tool slide provides themost versatile turning applications. lt is a perfect lathe that assures greater productivity, lower parts costs and really cutsmachining downtime for more profitable production.
- The complete machine structure is constructed of high quality Meehanite cast iron and tempered to relieve stress.
- The X and Z axes are equipped with class C3 precision ball screws which ensure maximum positioning accuracy and high repeatability.
- Slideways are high frequency heat treated, specially hardened and precision ground to assure maximum wear resistance.
- The efficient oil lubrication system accurately and evenly distributes oil to main operating components.
- outstanding reliability for precision parts machining.
- Extra-wide and solid slideways assure maximum rigidity.
- Flexible combinations are ideal for production suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as: 3C parts, medical equipment components, automotive parts and optical materials.
- 10 HP spindle motor and a capacity of 42/52mm for the bars that greatly increases machining options.
- Extra efficent chip collection and water drainage is achieved by the 15° slant design.
8-POSITION SERVO TURRET (OPT.)
- The rigid turret features outstanding stability while turning.
- The turret can be mounted with 20 x 20 mm. O.D. tools and 20 mm boring tools.
- Feature and efficient tool change.
- Fast and efficient tool change.
- Varied tool applications which save tool change time.
The hydraulic chuck is controlled by a foot switch for efficient and convenient operations.
Supported by superior precision high speed angular ball bearings to provide extra wide range machining capacity and increase rigidity. as well as extends the spindle bearing life.
Special facile spindle orientation design to provide quick and easy tool change and save work time.
Parts catcher (option)
|Swing Over Bed (mm)||Ø330|
|Swing Over Cross Slide (mm)||Ø180|
|Distance Between Center (mm)||-|
|Max. Turning Dia. (mm)||Ø250|
|Stanard Turning Dia. (mm)||Ø190|
|Max. Turning Length (mm)||150|
|Spindle Motor (kw)||5.5 / 7.5|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||45 - 6,000|
|Chuck Dia. or Collet||6"|
|Dia. Hole Through Spindle (mm)||Ø52|
|Bar Capacity (mm)||Ø42|
|Spindle Bearing I.D. (mm)||Ø75|
|Height of Center to Ground (mm)||1020|
|Tailstock Quill Dia. x Travel (mm)||-|
|Travel of tailstock (mm)||-|
|Feed Motor X/Z (kw)||0.5 / 1.0|
|Travel X/Z (mm)||150 / 280|
|Rapid Speed X/Z (m/min)||15 / 15|
|Cutting Feed (mm/min)||0.016 ~ 6,000|
|Tool Stations Number on Turret||8|
|Turret Index Time (T-T) sec||0.15|
|Tool Size (mm)||□20|
|Boring Tool Dia. (mm)||Ø20|
|Hydraulic Pump Motor (kw)||1.5 , 35|
|Coolant Pump Motor (kw)||0.53|
|Lubrication Pump Motor (w)||0.075|
|Power Requipment (KVA)||Ø3, 15|
|Air Requipment kg/cm2)||6|
|Floor Space LxWxH (M)||1.8 x 1.4 x 1.65|
|Machine Weight (kg)||2,100|
All Specifications And Designs Are Subject To Change Without Notice.